Membership of a regional group can help reduce professional isolation and provide valuable learning opportunities
FPA Regional and International Groups are an important way to keep in touch with other therapists. These member-led groups are many and varied but you can always guarantee that they provide the following:
- A chance to network with other therapists.
- Being part of a community of like-minded people.
- A chance to discuss any issues with other aromatherapists and experience the support that a group can give.
- A broad programme of events and activities that count as CPD (Continuing Professional Development)
- Keep up to date with new research and information through groups and networking
- Not everyone has to be an IFPA member so other holistic disciplines can join bringing variety and new viewpoints to your group
- Discount at the IFPA Conference for block bookings from Regional Groups
- A chance to debate relevant issues with your peers in Complementary Medicine
- Groups and their members showcased on the website
If you are interested in setting up a Regional Group in your area or country please contact head office for further information.
Members can find their local group in the members area